Saturday 22 November 2014

European Adventure | Venice.

I feel like I need to preface this post by saying that I was in a foul mood while we were in Venice. It had nothing to do with the city itself, it was just the whole travelling a lot was starting to take a toll on me. As such, there was a serious lack of photos taken of the city.
 We got to see people do glass blowing! It was way cool, and is such an intricate process. Amazing.
 One of the many, many canals in the city. 
 St Mark's Basilica. It was just wow. So gorgeous. Obviously there was work being done, but wow. It was just wow.
Is this the Bridge of Sighs? I can't remember. I feel like it might be, but don't quote me on that. 

&&&

One more blog post to go and we'll be finished! Entirely! What a miracle! Won't we all be glad when this is over?

Other Pictures of the European Adventure (so far):

No comments:

Post a Comment